Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Heigh Ho the Paper is Gone!

That nasty piece of trash that I took an incomplete on last fall has been turned in! It was utter crap and too short and fundamentally flawed, but...

IT'S DONE.

I just hit send on the email a few seconds ago. Poof! Gone!

I feel like I need to take a shower to wash the bad off of me, but I think I'll settle for planning a photo outing tomorrow. Or a shopping outing. I do need a new lamp or two...

The really dangerous thing is that even though I really didn't like that paper, in finishing it, I started to get more and more excited about my next project. I was going to really start research today, but they kicked me out of the library. Closed early. Hmmph. Let's hope the enthusiasm holds.

Oh, and just a side note to a favorite commenter - I don't think anyone wants to see the road rash :) Do you?

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

side response to the side note -- well, I guess not really, but I figured that since you photograph everything else... :)

congratulations on fulfilling the requirements of that incomplete! I took an incomplete once. Ick. I'm glad you got excited about your next project, though.

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Congratulations ... and a side note, most important thing about an I is that it be done. Done! (Same thing for a diss, for that matter)

Overread said...

Yeah - that's the weird thing. I'd never taken an incomplete before. I think that speaks to my unhappiness with the topic. I'm certain that the prof will be convinced that I'm a dolt, but, well, I guess I'll work around that.

Oh, and I did take pictures the injures... Honestly, they were kinda yuck. :)