Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pealess

Ya know, I was really happy to actually buy a real bed a couple of years ago when I moved in to this place. It was almost like I was a grown-up or something. So, I really shouldn't have bought that Ikea Malm. It looked really nice, but it pretty much fell apart after about a year. That's what I get for trying to be cheap, I guess. It was awkward and heavy, but it felt nice to throw it away.

'course now I don't have a bed again. Should I go for a futon, or actually get a bed bed? Ya know, box springs and such? hmmm... choices choices...

5 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I actually didn't know that Ikea beds fell apart so easily.

Futons = too uncomfortable and not necessarily cheaper. I vote bed bed. Be a grown up! Or at least pretend! (I only pretend, too.)

zerodoll said...

i vote bed too!

jayfish said...

bed bed bed....

Liz Miller said...

Real grown-up bed.

lkhoyt said...

You're going to move again, relatively soon, and at least a couple more times. Probably a couple more times in the next 6 years. Buy a futon. Buy a bed when you buy a house.