Tuesday, June 21, 2005

At The Point of a Run

34:49 – 6.19km Avg 5:38 min/km

Ugh. Time isn’t that great, but I’m happy overall because I ran a trail near campus that’s hillier and a bit longer. Well, it’s shorter, but I ran an extra loop. Anyway, felt nice out there, but I forgot to put on sunblock and I think I got a wee bit tan. Ok, I’ll be honest. I don’t really tan so much as I ‘pink.’ On special occasions, when I really overdo it, I turn a lovely shade of lobster red.

Experiment was very interesting. Just for an example, part of it included trying to freehand draw a map of the campus. I got 15 minutes to do it, which is too long to be satisfied with a really cursory sketch, but not long enough to have the detail I would like. Oh, yeah, and it’s really hard. Give it a try. Time yourself for 15minutes and try to sketch map your campus or your neighborhood

Final note – how do I always forget that the salads at that restaurant are the size of a Volkswagen? And why do I still try to eat it all. Now I'm working on a post-gorge coma. Silly silly me…

Back to the COD!

No comments: