Monday, July 18, 2005

Potted

I did finish Harry Potter, but I won’t say much about it here.

Basic take:

  • I liked it quie a bit
  • I'm angry that I read it too quickly because now I have to wait for the next one.
  • I'm angry that all the women in the books have become complete two dimensional cut outs, not that they were much more than that before.
Finally, much spoiling and thoughtful pondering is going on over at the Scribbler's Pixie Hut. Everyone else is linking there, and I want to be cool, so I will too.

1 comment:

Phantom Scribbler said...

LOL!

Phantom Scribbler's International House of Pixies?

You are cool without linking to my open thread. (Which, I sadly note, is getting far less cool with every passing moment. Soon it will be overrun with with riffraff, and we'll have to retreat to the Ravenclaw common room.)