Monday, July 11, 2005

What W., Worry?

I’ve been a fan of Keith Olbermann for quite awhile now, back from when he was on Sportscenter. I liked him then and now for his intelligence, humor and clarity of thought. I don’t watch his show much now but I enjoy his blog quite a bit. I don’t agree with him on many things, but I think his take on the recent Rove-gate is well worth reading.

Also, along these lines, McClellan got hit hard in the press gaggle today. To quote Scriviner, "Holy cow! You'd think some of the reporter's in this morning's White House press briefing were actually, you know, journalists." I recommend heading over to Scriviner's place, Talking Points Memo or their cafe. Here's a more complete transcript from the WaPo.

This is going to get ugly. We've got one, probably two SC Justice seats needing to be filled, folks calling for Rove's head on a pike, and luckily, Rebulicans are fighting the fights they feel are important. I'll just give the headline for this one:

Republicans blast Sen. Clinton on Bush attack; she had compared him to Alfred E. Neuman

No comments: