Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Emo!? I Was Sooo Pre-Emo... Drama Freak, Well...

I swear, the only reason I did this was because I had just gone on a bathroom break. Mr. Scrooge, in his benevolent wisdom, took the manacles off my ankle, and I won't test his patience by slacking in my grading again. It would be nice to put another coal in the stove, but I know better than to ask...





Arty Kid



Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.



You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Not to be a humungous geek, but what's up with your XML feed? It's been screwed up in my Sage reader for at least a week...I know PS had this problem but mine won't fix itself! HOW CAN I COMPULSIVELY CHECK FOR QUIZZES???

Overread said...

It's odd... I seem to be coming through ok on the Google feed reader, but I wouldn't be surprised if Blogger were falling apart around our heads. I had a horrible time trying to post a comment on someone else's blog a while ago...

Gremlins, I'm telling you.

As for the grading, if there is one more student who mistakes the foreign title of one of the texts for the name of the author, I'm going to give up and curl up beneath my desk and cry.