Wednesday, December 14, 2005

In the Immortal Words of One Particularly Bright Star,

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful...

hate me because I'm done grading!

There was oh, so much trauma though. The prof wrote a particularly good final, and several students didn't read the questions well at all... boo hiss...

Even though I was the personification of benevolence in the grading, I'm expecting at least a handful of very nasty emails once these grades go live :(

but until then, I'm free!!

Woohoo!

Anyone want to go skinny-dipping?

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Whoohoo! Congrats on finishing grading! (Have I mentioned that I won't be done grading for 5 more weeks???) But you, you enjoy that skinnydipping.

BrightStar (B*) said...

immortal even? Sweet.

congrats on the doneness.

I hate it when the students don't answer the question.

It's far too cold for skinny dipping here... and I've never done such a thing in my life, so I don't believe the middle of December would be the best time for such things.