Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm It!

I've been tagged! (thanks ZeroDoll!)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) shelly
2) zydeco fish
3) doris
4) zerodoll
5) Overread

Next select five people to tag (Sorry!):
1) Jayfish
2) BrightStar
3) Russian Violets
4) Luckybuzz
5) Sheepish

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Aaaaaaaaaarmy training, Sir! (That's the fact Jack!)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Very much the same thing I'm doing now.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Tortilla Chips
2) Chocolate
3) Mandarin oranges (or any nibble-sized fruit)
4) Pita (or bagel chips) and hummus
5) all manner of candy (except for a few abhorations of nature like Circus Peanuts)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Almost every song in Rocky Horror
2) Most songs in Grease
3) I used to know all of American Pie
4) I used to be able to sing all of Piano Man by Billy Joel
5) If I've go the music, I can sing Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
(I agree with ZeroDoll - it's gotta be a multi-millionaire; these days, a million bucks buys a shack in some parts of the world)
1) Pay off my debts and the debts of my immediate family (no luck distant cousins!)
2) Buy land, losta land under starry skies above
3) Set up my own foundation so I wouldn't have to worry about funding :)
4) Travel everywhere
5) Have a home

Five bad habits:
1) Lazy
2) I always find excuses to not be social
3) I abuse my electronics
4) I don't know when to say 'this is good enough' and move on
5) I often don't finish what I start (nice paradox, no?)

Five things you like doing:
1) eating
2) reading
3) watching old movies
4) Going somewhere I've never been
5) ZeroDoll was trying to be all coy by saying 'getting intimate,' I'm blunt. I'll just say 'sex.'

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Frank-n-Furter costume
2) High Heels
3) Full body makeup
4) Cross-gartered tights (ah, my days in the theatre world...)
5) Military uniform

Five favorite toys:
1) Laptop
2) Zen Micro
3) Canon 20D w/ assorted lenses
4) Nike Triax Running system
5) My blog! (that's a toy, right?)

10 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm working on this right now... I'm such an easy tag. I never refuse. Sheesh. I really should play harder to get.

Overread said...

Hehe Yea! I feel so influential!

Camera Obscura said...

"Aaaaaaaaaarmy training, Sir! (That's the fact Jack!)"

Does this mean we're done training for the day, Sgt.?

"4) Cross-gartered tights (ah, my days in the theatre world...)"

Not yellow ones, I hope. Speaking of which -- did you see what's coming out next month? Ol' Will is rolling in his grave, I'm sure.

Overread said...

I've got the Urban Attack Winnebago in the back. You're welcome to hop in :)

Yellow ones indeed! Damn that lumbering oaf Toby!

I hadn't seen that 'movie.' In general I'm in favor of creative re-imaginings of Mr. S's work, but ouch... That look awful.

luckybuzz said...

Yay, I love being tagged! (yes, I had no friends until recently...)

sheepish said...

And I have a tendency to studiously ignore being tagged, thus limiting the number of invitations I get to join the cool kids. Not sure if/how I will play with this one yet if/when I get time/desire 'n' stuff/shit.

Overread said...

No worries t'all, sheepish. I really hate the obligation of the tag, but yet I hate the guilt of not having filled out that category of the meme.

Why, yes! I am a freak. :)

sheepish said...

So that's all I am to you?! A blank in a meme?!? A friggin' blank. In a friggin' meme. I thought we had something, man...

Liz Miller said...

What year(s) did you play Frank? I did my time in RHPS 87-88.

Overread said...

Oh, Sheepish, you know you're more to me than that - Who else in this corner of the blog world watched the BCS game?

Liz, let's see here... I was in and around the show from about 89-92ish. On and off though. I only actually played Frank once in 91 or 92 though. Who did you play?