Monday, March 20, 2006

Holy Hacking, Batman!

Giant exam today. Is there any place more unhealthy than a lecture hall in the spring full of people taking a 3-hour exam that is crucial to their grade? I haven't heard so much hacking and coughing and wheezing since that supporters of Philip Morris convention I stumbled into. Yeesh. I'm almost fully recovered from the ick that I got earlier, but how can my poor immune system hold out against that assault?

(And but the way, the (electronic) stack of papers that I have left to grade seems to be multiplying. Anyone have any essay prophylactics? And anyway, add another 50 essay exams to that pile. Happy spring break!)

2 comments:

jayfish said...

at least you know what you'll be doing for the next few days...

sheepish said...

The coughing is just to cover all the answer-swapping.