Sunday, July 23, 2006

Whoops

I'm doing some work for a professor who's on sabbatical right now.  I was really stoked because I got through everything and sent it off to her today. 

Then I got her email.

Basically, the upshot is that I thought I had, lets say, 20 units of hard work and 2 units of pretty easy stuff.  I now realize that I had 20 units of hard stuff and 45 units of pretty easy stuff.

ugh.  And of course, I look like a big idiot because I can't even find the email that had the other units (and I use gmail!), but I have a vague memory of seeing them somewhere.

Feh.  So that gets in the way of my grading this weekend and I didn't end up with the time I thought I would have so the students don't get their papers back on Monday.  I can live with that.  Can they?

No comments: