Monday, December 18, 2006

Another Brick in the Mall

Yeesh. It's been a long time since I've been at the mall. random comments:
  • Lots of creepy people hanging around at the back of the video store looking at Japanese cartoons
    • The video store - weird. I guess it's been even longer since I've been in a video or movies store. Haven't they already been eaten up by iTunes and Borders yet?
  • mannequins... um... what the hell is up with their boobs? I realize that surprise at the sexualization and commercialization of children is pasee, but holy crap! If the store is selling clothes to pre-teens, I don't what to see nipples, thanks.
  • Do people really buy all those cell phone cases and accessories? By the look of the dude next to the little cart there, I can't imagine business is brisk.
  • There was a Wii set up at the games store. It actually looks like a lot of fun.

2 comments:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Yeah, mannequin boobs are scary in so many ways. And they come in so many shapes, forms, sizes, and nippleage (can that be a word?) these days. Weird. I think they were all the same when I was a kid.

jayfish said...

the wii is a blast! if you had any spare time, i'd suggest you get one but alas, school comes first...