Sunday, August 28, 2005

More Moving Less Thinking

Oh, it’s good to be home.  

I had a big Italian dinner last night.  Cheeeezey bread and a little apple crisp thingie for dessert.  My landlords helped me move a little bit so I took them out to dinner.  I’ve still got a couple more car-loads worth of junk, but a friend said she’d help me out tomorrow, so I should be able to be out on time.  

Moving is emotionally draining.  I’m becoming a child again (or moreso than usual) I don’t want to leave.  I don’t want to go to the new place.  I don’t want to leave my friends (well, ok, the cat).  The kids (dog) at the new place won’t like me.  

Ugh.  At least classes don’t start for a little bit.

1 comment:

RussianViolets said...

I get the same way everytime I'm put into a new situation. I guess I just get too attached to things. I hope you're feeling better about it soon.