Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What Overread Wants, He Gets

Scrivener sets everyone straight about the needs meme.  We didn’t even do it right, folks!  We’re supposed to do wants and gets too!  So get hopping!

Overread wants:
  • it stated that ALL bikes welcome on every road [True enough.  Next we’ll get rid of those nasty cars…

  • light-colored cabinets that are simple in design [well, ok..., I guess that’d be nice…]

  • to feel power and control with the gun. [No.  He doesn’t.  I did the army thing.  I’m out.  You can’t get me back in.  Unless it’s a video game.  Somebody’s got to get rid of the zombies.]

  • to get back with Jessie [Was I ever with Jesse?  Could someone remind me?  It sounds like something I might have enjoyed.]

  • Spicy Noodles. [Yes!  Finally one I can really get behind!]

  • TO TOUCH IT.  [Spicy Noodles?  Um. No thank you.]

  • a jelly bean [I don’t think that would go with the spicy noodles, but I’ll save it for later.]

  • Everyone to Know Star Trek Rules. [No, I want everyone to learn capitalization rules.  Capitalization rules, man!]

Ok, now let’s see what Overread gets:

  • Corrected [Well, that’s no surprise.]

  • lectured [This isn’t turning out well…]

  • Burned! [C’mon now!]

  • in the way [True enough, I guess.]

  • Tantric [Now we’re talking!]

  • a call from the Secret Service [They want to know about the tantric stuff, I’m sure.]

  • hot sauce in the eye. [damn noodles.]

  • his hair analyzed and styled [I don’t even know how that would work.]

  • shaved [That would make the previous one easier]

  • close to the stars [ooo… How close?  Did they hear from the Secret Service?]

  • hair again [What is with the hair thing?]

2 comments:

Scrivener said...

Hey, I wanted everyone to know Star Trek rules too! What's up with that?

Overread said...

Our auras are linked!