Friday, March 03, 2006

Unngh?

Holy poop.

Is it the weekend yet? I am completely wiped out. No blogging, no blog reading - nuttin'

I'm finally done with my day (at 6pm on a Friday, mind you), and I'm not going running. I'm going home and I'm going to collapse.

I'm not even going to really enjoy the weekend either because I've got to get ahead on my work because papers to grade are going to start pouring in again next week. Oh, fun thing about loosing weight - I need to buy new pants. It's another weekend task! It's a good thing I get paid the big bucks.

Speaking of big bucks, let's hear it for the department! They've come up with cash to help all of up grad-folk get up to MonsterConference in a few weeks.

Ok. That's about all I've got. I leave you with things that Overread might call someone:

Rockstar (or alternately 'Hero) ex - "He's the rockstar of Gruub Studies - everyone wants to work with him."
Freakshow ex - "Her new boyfriend is a real freakshow. He calls every hour to see where she is."
Timesink ex. - "I can't go into the office, the timesink is in there. If I go in there, I won't get out for hours."

1 comment:

mendi-la said...

conference, eh?