Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sigh

If I hand you a list of names folded over with the names on the back side crossed out in pen and say two times, "Don't do x with the people on the back of the paper. We need to talk to them first," It'd be cool if you didn't do x with them until we could talk to them.

But here's the fun. I did explain it, but I feel guilty for the crapfest that's going to come down. It's not even going to lead to any trouble on my end. It's going to be all falling on the guy who didn't listen. But I feel guilty still. Maybe I should have marked the names off with a sharpie. Maybe I should have shooed him away and done it myself. Maybe I didn't explain things clearly.

ugh. I'm going home.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Do X? Sounds... illicit somehow.

Overread said...

Y?

:)