Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Brain Dead Meme!

A Meme? Easy? A window on my dark dark soul? Sign me up!

Via the Janus-like Pilgrim/Heretic

I present to you the first line(s) for each month of the past year-o-blogging (minus run reports)!

January:

More rain - no run

February:

Bloody Vikings...

March:

I loved Choose You Own Adventure books - Something Awful has more of these right here - warning that some things there are, um... a bit tasteless.

April:

"Making Eye Babies" Not Allowed

May:


80 random people + blue polo shirts and khakis + plans to politely hang out at the local Best Buy = Hilarious

June:

First off, an apology to what few loyal readers I've got left for the lack of posts lately. I've been doing the thesis tango with my advisors and a whole lotta caffeine.

July:

Very bizarre surfing gets done late late at night when you're doing laundry (cause it's too bloomin' hot to do laundry during the day).

August:

子曰知之为知之不知为不知是知也。

The Master said, "to see knowledge as knowledge and ignorance as ignorance - this is knowledge."

I shoulda listened to Confucius.

September:

Hot:

Andre Agassi: Regardless of whether or not you've never actually seen him play or care to, that was a great match.
Not:
US Basketball Team: Further evidence that NBA players are just overpaid egomaniacal ball hogs who can't play as a team or the natural result of trying to throw together a team in too short a time? I vote both.

October:

Yesterday was mostly very cool. There was that incident - with the photocopier (I guess we're not supposed to say Xerox machine anymore, are we?). There was also the other incident with the photocopier. All I have to say is that I didn't do it. It was like that when I got there.

November:

I think part of the reason for my lack of posts lately is more than simply the fact that I don’t sit in front of the computer 7 hours out of every day like I did at Old U.

December:

There's a minor ick at USU (Urban Sprawl University - You like?).



So, the lessons learned here are as follows:
  • Pretty much all I do is link - no real content to be found here
  • I also whine.
  • I need to learn to blog better :)

1 comment:

Dear Lovey Heart said...

i like your blogging just fine