Sunday, September 11, 2005

That Boy Ain't Right.

Yesterday was spent almost entirely in wallowing in tv.  Between football (did anyone see the Texas Ohio game?  I don’t have any allegiance to either team, I was just so happy to see a good close game.  You don’t see that in college football much anymore.) and tennis (Woohoo Go Agassi!  Very nice to see Cljsters win too.  I like Pierce too, but the injury time outs she took against Dementieva kinda bothered me a little bit), I didn’t get much else done.  It’s funny too, because I haven’t spent an entire day watching sports since… maybe since I was in the army?

What did I do between games and during commercials?  I read Pride and Prejudice.  Then after the games were over, I watched the movie Holes on the Disney Channel.  By the way – that was a really good movie.  I remember thinking that I should see it when it came out, but I never did.  Highly recommended.

Today, I’m going to a bridal shower.

Let’s see – I think I’ve become all the marketing target audiences, right? Males, females, kids… yeah – I think I’m doing good here.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Holes is a fantastic movie! The lead actor is extremely talented, and I think he should be in more movies. He's going to be in a movie coming out soon about golf called The Greatest Game Ever Played or something like that... but I don't think golf is the greatest game -- that's just me. Maybe the title of the movie means greatest GOLF game, like greatest among those played in that sport? Dunno.

Overread said...

Yeah, I thought the acting was strong al the way around. I love Sigorney Weaver, but I think most helpful was an actual character! It's amazing what good actors can do with well-written characters - not that you'd know from the recent dregs on the silver screen...