Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Walls Are Closing In

Ok – this needs its own post because, well… because.

1 – They changed from a brown trash can liner to a grey one.  Is there some deeper meaning in this?
2 – Why are have there been a circle of women chanting outside my window the past couple of days?  I mean, seriously, school hasn’t even started yet.  The last chant I watched had forty or so women playing something akin to Duck Duck Goose, but it involved dancing around in a circle when the er.. Goose goosed you.  Odd…  Ah, I just now finally understood some of the chant – “Alpha Chi Omega, we’ll always be true.”  I guess that clears that up. Although, if they're always true, that might be rough on the true/false exams.  Wikipedia tells me, “Some famous alumni include Condoleeza Rice, Dawn Wells, Agnes Nixon, and Trista Rehn Sutter.”  It’s heartening is a scary way that I could have a future Condi Rice outside my window.

I definitely need to go home.

2 comments:

RussianViolets said...

I'd run like hell. :-)

BrightStar (B*) said...

um, how weird that they include Trista from the Bachelorette on that list. It's not like she actually accomplished something, other than marrying some ugly dude on TV. I mean, one might disagree with Condi, but she has an impressive career. Trista? Not so much.