Monday, June 27, 2005

And Then It Was Morning

After sleeping on the idea of dropping the COD, I feel a bit better about it all. Thanks to all who offered their support. It'’s just a matter of hours in the day.

I've already fiddled a bit with some of my thesis data, and I felt a surge of relief and happiness just to open the files knowing that I was able to give them the time they deserve. I think thatÂ’s my body's way of letting me know I'’m doing the right thing.

Now I'’m off to the campus photo lab. I'’m very interested in seeing what kind of shots I got. In the morning, I've been shooting the daily shots that will become my first photo project. I'’m not sure I like what they are now, but we'’ll have to see how they fit together. I'’m trying to decide on a head-on, ¾ or profile shot. I think I may do two profiles, but I'll have to see how the shots come together. Trying to look at an image of myself with an artistic eye is very odd. I'm trying to be concernaestheticthe asthetic, but I always end up thinking about certain parts of my face that I could improve. Baggy eyes, wild hair of all varieties, and any number of other things. I need to be more of an artiste!


1 comment:

mendi-la said...

don't tame the wild hair!