Thursday, June 30, 2005

You Run Me Right Round Baby, Right Round, Like A Record Player...

8.7km 50:00

Not too shabby, actually. I started to run and my tummy was a little rumbly, so I decided to just take it slow and see how things settled. After I ran down to the trailhead and started into the trail proper, I started to feel fine. I was thinking though, I had already started out kind of slow, so there was no sense trying to keep a quick pace. I might as well go for a little more distance. So I ran three laps instead of the two that I have been running. Woohoo! 8.7km! That’s about 5.4 miles or 342535.56480 inches! That’s the longest I’ve run in awhile. At the end of the third lap I felt like my breath was good for another lap, but I’m not sure my legs would have enjoyed it. I’m pretty sure they’re going to be angry with me tomorrow already. Those cliff-hill thingies are killing me.

Also, it’s very important that when Billy Idol is playing that you try to do that Billy Idol lip-snarl thing. Yes. A little more. Good. Just like that. Thank you.

It is a nice day for a white wedding, isn’t it?

1 comment:

jayfish said...

in the midnight hour, she cried more! more! more!
with a rebel yell, she cried more! more! more... more! more! more!