Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Grunting Men and 'Netizens Bite Dog (Owner)'

I watched a little bit of the Wimbledon matched this morning before I got out, and I just have to say that Roddick grunts too, and he’s not a girl as near as I can tell.

Maybe they’ll kick him out.

Again though, we have made progress. Here is a photo or two of the women’s costume at earlier Wimbledons. I'm think, and not (entirely) for hormonal reasons, that the modern uniforms are a bit better for the game.

Also, a link via Fark:

Don’t mess with bloggers with camera phones. Don’t let your dog take a dump in a subway car and refuse to clean it up. It is even more crucial not to do this if there are netizens with camera phones on the subway with you. Said netizens will take pictures, make fun of you and ruin your life.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

mmm... Andy Roddick...

Overread said...

uh-oh... Wait a minute... I thought all the gals were droolling over that Spanish kid now. :)

BrightStar (B*) said...

dunno. what Spanish kid? I'm not following much tennis. And Roddick will be drool-worthy for a long time. Hot is hot, whether or not new boys come along.