Monday, October 17, 2005

The Count is Here!

Two!  Two students came to office hours!  Wonderful students who care about their future!  Remember, I’m only happy because it means that riding the bike through the monsoon is now justifiable. So, I’ve labeled them the Concerned Two.  They care.  Either that or I scared them enough that they wanted to come in and confirm that they did indeed have a thesis statement.  If fact, both of them already did.  Well, more or less, anyway.  Good chats were had, in any case.

In fact, I think I did do a good deal at scaring folks this time around (it is nearly All Hallow’s Eve, ya know).  I’ve had many emails asking me to look at thesis statements and outlines and all sorts of good stuff.  That bodes well for the papers, I hope – you can’t see me, but I’m knocking on wood right now.  

On top of that, both Phantom Scribbler and Mendi-la have admitted to being addicted to the little lyrics quiz, and that makes me happy.  And, I actually was marginally productive today to boot.  Hazzah!

No comments: