Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BSOC (Big Snark On Campus)

I just wrote out a horribly snarky account of an event today that was a bit more cruel than I should be. I’m trying to hold to the rule not to post anything I wouldn’t want everyone knowing, so I just deleted it.
Here’s the one portion I kept:

I like to think of myself as a curmudgeon. A friend of mine called me a sociable hermit, which I rather liked.

Moral to the story that you don’t get to read:
Sometimes there’s nothing you can say – nothing at all.

In place of that I give you two overheard comments from this week:

Woman #1: “She is like, the goddess of all bisexual women, because she knows how to get women.”
Woman #2: “Oh, then I’ve got to talk to her!”

Completely unrelated women talking on cell phone: “I am so looking forward to getting plastered.”

What, are we filming Fox programming on campus now?

No comments: