Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Lights Are On, But...

One last thing before I collapse for the night (my room has been entirely cleaned out for the carpeteers tomorrow).

Today I ate like a pig to balance out for the fact that yesterday, I was T.S.T.E! (That’s “To Stupid To Eat.” Thanks much to Dr. H. for expanding my vocabulary.) I actually made it to bed last night before realizing that I was really really hungry. I thought for a bit, and then it dawned on me that I had only eaten a tiny brunch-ish thing about fourteen hours previous. So, should I get up and rumble around the kitchen and build something to eat and then immediately go to sleep and let it sit like a lump in my gut? Nope. Although I have to admit that I don't know if that was out of considerations that it might be unhealthy or out of flat out laziness. In any case, I went to sleep hungry. Before you think, ‘oh, how sad,’ remember that it was my own dumb fault for being T.S.T.E.

Does the Edge-to-Edge Café deliver?

No comments: