Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Summer Lovin', Had Me a Blast...

Part of the dilemma that was solved in my meeting today was what to do with my summer. My original plan was to not be here. There was research and such that needed to be done elsewhere, and, more importantly perhaps, there was money for it. In any case, that all fell through, so I’m here for the summer

Here is not a bad place to be, and I am going to be taking a summer session photography course, so that’s cool beyond cool. I made the switch to digital awhile ago, but this class gets back into the fundamentals of film and developing, which I’ve always wanted to know.

Thesis-wise, we decided that I’m going to just power through as much of the technical parts of what I need to do. I don’t need that much supervision for this, just some check-up type stuff, and he said he’d be more than happy to help out, so that’s all good. The upshot is that if all this works out, I’ll be in a great position in the fall to get into the analysis and heavy-duty writing.

Yea!

No comments: