Friday, May 27, 2005

The Possible Dangers of Clothing

5k - 27:08!

Yea me! The really nice thing is that I felt that I was running a bit slower than last time, so hopefully that means my body has finally come to terms with starting running again. I also had a mini drop in the poundage. I know it's only water weight from the sweat, but it always makes me happy.

The carpeting was installed yesterday, so I can move all the crap back into my room, but I'm not sure I want to. It has been so long since I had a nice clean organized room, I'm not sure I want to loose it. Then again, I can't find my underwear. I guess it's a toss-up.

Speaking of underwear, I had a visitor that found the site by searching Technorati for 'panties.' I know, all the other blogs get more entertaining hits (I was going to link to Profgrrrrls, but can't find the post), but I just happened upon a great article about the dangers that this type of clothing can present, so I just thought I'd share.

Ya know, if you feel lightheaded, maybe it's time to flip the off switch?

No comments: