Monday, November 28, 2005

Between a Rock and a Quiz Place

Dang! You guys did really well on that one – only misses were:

#6 –

Olivia Newton-John – Xanadu! Oh, c’mon – there’s some body out there who loved the couples skate!

#10 –

Crystal Gayle – Half The Way. Well, ok, I’m not sure I’d admit to knowing that one either :)

Enjoy!

#1 –

I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

#2 –

And I’ve got one more silver dollar,
But I’m not gonna let them catch me, no

#3 –

I been up, I been down.
Take my word, my way 'round.
I ain't askin' for much.

#4 –

You know you got to go through hell
Before you get to heaven

#5 –

Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that dash

#6 –

I’m gettin’ bugged driving up and down the same old strip
I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip

#7 –

I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are much more fun...

#8 –

I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and...

#9 –

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue

#10 –

You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest

7 comments:

jayfish said...

woot! for the love of the quiz!

(gonna try to answer stuff that's outta my realm here)
#5 - Take a Walk On the Wild Side - Lou Reed?
#8 - You're So Vain - Carly Simon?

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Hooray, I got here early! (But today I don't know many...)

#5 - Life in the Fast Lane? (the Eagles, or some various members thereof?)

#7 - Only the Good Die Young, Billy Joel

#10 - something by John Denver?? "Come Love Me Again" or something like that?

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Ooops, I think jayfish is right about #5...

zerodoll said...

#4 is really familiar
#5 jayfish is definitely right
#9 Rolling Stones- Paint it Black

Yestereday's quiz was way too hard for me!

mendi-la said...

wow - i guess i'm early
#2 - midnight rider by ?
#3 is very very familiar!!
#4 - Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band
#8 - jayfish already got it
#10 IS John Denver but i don't know the name - i love this song, is it Annie's Song or Annie's Theme?

allison said...

#6 I Get Around- The Beach Boys
#10 Annie's Song- John Denver

I totally know that I know #1...

*googles*

Damn it, I knew I knew that song...

luckybuzz said...

I'm totally annoyed that I gave up and googled #1 too. Grrr.

I know a few of these, but I think the only ones that haven't been gotten are...

#2, "midnight rider"...Is this the Allman Brothers?
#3, "Tush," ZZ Top

I la-la-love the quiz. :)