Friday, December 02, 2005

Can You Hear Me Now?

With the weather turning a bit icky, I think I need to be putting time in at the gym on the treadmill, but here's the rub - I need distractions. All the treadmills face the window that looks out on... well, nothing. Music's good, but I think I need to be distracted more.

It comes down to this: Has anyone tried Audible.com? I like the idea of just hopping on the treadmill for an hour and getting a chunk of an interesting book out of it too. They seem to have a good selection... They say they can be put on an MP3 player...

hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, use it all the time. Actually, if you buy a book through iTunes, I believe it goes through Audible anyway, but the first few books I listened to I purchased through Audible. I think they're great.