Friday, December 02, 2005

If I Told You You Had a Beautiful Quiz, Would You Hold It Against Me?

Well, just ‘cause I’m insaaaanely busy don’t mean I can’t do a quick quiz :)

From yesterday’s results, it looks like I’m making these too easy! Hehe

Back into the past!

#1 –

The time has come for me
To break out of the shell
I have to shout

#2 –

When tragedy befalls you
Don't let them bring you down
Love can cure your problem
You're so lucky I'm around

#3 –

I spent a lifetime looking for you
single bars and good time lovers were never true
playing a fools game, hoping to win
telling those sweet lies and losing again

#4 –

It's kind of a special feeling
When you're out on the sea alone
Staring at the full moon, like a lover

#5 –

And here we go again, we know the start, we know the end
Masters of the scene
We've done it all before and now we're back to get some more
You know what I mean

#6 –

Look at us baby, up all night
Tearing our love apart

#7 –

Romantic Lady, single baby
Mm sophisticated mama

#8 –

They made a record and it went in the chart
The sky was the limit

#9 –

I promised you, dad, not to do the things you done.
I walk away from trouble when I can.
Now please don’t think I’m weak, I didn’t turn the other cheek,
And papa, I sure hope you understand:
Sometimes you gotta fight when you’re a man.

#10 –

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Figures. First commenter and I know hardly any snippets!

#2 Let My Love Open the Door by Pete Townshend.

#8 Great Wide Open by Tom Petty

zerodoll said...

#4 Little River Band- Cool Change

luckybuzz said...

ARGH! #9 is totally taking me back to my childhood, and I can't...remember...must...google...D'OH!

#10--Against the Wind, Bob Seger

eesh. I'm out of quiz-shape. I'll start doing crunches or something.

jayfish said...

#6 I Can't Tell You Why? - the Eagles?
#9 the Gambler - Kenny Rogers

jeez overread, when your busy with schoolwork, your quizzes are hard! ty for doing the quiz though!

Overread said...

hehe - I was kinda hoping that #9 would trip some folks up :)

Jayfish's got the artist, but the song is not The Gambler...


[Insert evil grin here]

Mon said...

#1--I'm Coming Out--Diana Ross

#7 is Ladies Night which has been done by so many people that I don't really know who did it first--I'm thinking Kool and the Gang but I believe the song is older than that...you got me

jayfish said...

>:(

guess i just don't know my kenny rogers (thank goodness!)

mendi-la said...

#3 is Lookin' for love by the Eagles?

New Kid on the Hallway said...

#5 - Voulez-vous by ABBA!